Supercomputer Technologies in Humanitarian Researches
The seminar is organized by the Scientific council for methodology of artificial intelligence of Russian Academy of Science (SCMAI), and continues discussion of the Russian interdisciplinary conference “Philosophy of artificial intelligence” (17-18 march 2016, Philosophy Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University).
Head of the Seminar
Makarov V.L., academician, co-chair of the SCMAI, Doctor of sciences (physico-mathematical sciences), prof., Director of the Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of Russian Academy of Science.
- Alekseev A.Yu., coordinator of SCMAI, PhD, Leading researcher of Philosophy Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Bakhtizin A.R., Doctor of sciences (economy), prof., Chief Researcher of Central Economic Mathematical Institute of RAS
- Dubrovsky D.I., co-chair of SCMAI, Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., Chief Researcher of Institute of Philosophy of RAS
- Kuznetsov V.G., Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., Head of the Department of Philosophy and Methodology of Science of Philosophy Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Head of the International interdisciplinary seminar “Neurophilosophy"
- Lektorsky V.A., academician, co-chair of SCMAI, Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., Head of sector on the Institute of Philosophy of RAS
- Marinosyan J.E., Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., Chief-editor of the journal “Philosophic Sciences", President of the Academy of Humanitarian Studies
- Mironov V.V., corresponding member of RAS, Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., Dean of the Philosophy Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Petrunin Yu.Yu., Doctor of science (philosophy), prof., professor of Moscow State University Faculty of State Management, Head of the Russian interdisciplinary seminar “Knowledge Management”.
- Application of supercomputers in the Social sciences and Humanities
- Supercomputer’s tools of social technologies
- Supercomputer technologies in e-culture
- Application of supercomputers to decipher the neural code of psychic phenomenas
- Methodological expertise of supercomputing projects in the humanitarian sphere.
Program of the Seminar
- Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sushko E.N. "Multi-agent systems in humanitarian researches».
- Kuznetsov V.G., Alekseev A.Y. "The boundaries of supercomputers application in the socio-humanitarian sphere".
Rules for Presentation of Works and Important Dates
Rules for presentation of works match the general rules of the main conference.
Admission of the seminar works is open up to June 25, 2016.
As a result of the seminar, participants of the seminar are supposed to publish articles in the journals "Artificial Societies", “Philosophic Sciences", "Philosophy of Science and Technology", "Philosophy, methodology and history of science," "Neurocomputers: development and application", "Herald of the Lomonosov Moscow State University", etc.
Articles should be prepared in accordance with the requirements of journals.
Alekseev Andrey, +7(926)6201889, firstname.lastname@example.org